Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Have Camera, Will Travel - A Year in Review...

   One of the things I always do in December is to look over my year and the photographs I've received during that time.  This year has been very full of travels here in the states.

   I've created a desktop calendar of 12 of my favorite images...this is the cover with a photograph I made on January 1st at the Glastonbury Abbey in Hingham, Massachusetts.
(You can purchase the calendar, if you want, by following this link.)

   You might want to try creating a collection of 12 images from all the ones you made this year, a "good crop" as Ansel Adams called them.  You can read the post if you missed it or re-read it to refresh your memory of the idea.  Narrowing all the images you made down to only twelve photographs can be quite a good discriminating exercise.  In the meantime, browse through my "good crop" for 2013 below.





  


No comments: